NEW YORK CITY VACATION PROPERTY LAWYER
Acquiring a high-end vacation property (in excess of a million dollars), whether in the United States or abroad, comes with a unique set of legal complexities beyond those found in a standard real estate transaction. These legal (and tax) consequences can be quite substantial, especially when appropriate legal planning and structuring are not undertaken prior to its acquisition, together with a failure to maintain the appropriate operational course of action relative to one's possession of said high-end vacation property.
The legal work that we are able to render with respect to high-end vacation properties includes:
* Providing specialized legal counsel, in conjunction with the legal work undertaken by local real estate lawyers, with respect to the particular aspects of purchasing or selling a high-end vacation property (as opposed to real estate that is one's primary residence).
* Structuring the acquisition or sale of the vacation property to legitimately minimize the incidence of tax arising from such transaction.
* Preparing the legal documentation related to renting one's luxury vacation property to appropriate individuals, with the aim of protecting your property against damage and theft, together with undertaking due diligence with respect to prospective renters.
* Dealing with property management matters associated with your extended absence from the property and legal / insurance consequences arising therefrom.
* Attaining the appropriate advisement on legal and tax matters associated with the acquisition of overseas vacation properties.
As such, when you are looking to acquire, sell or lease high-end vacation property, or are faced legal issues associated with such real estate, the New York division of Neufeld Legal PC is capable of representing your legal interests therein. Contact us via email at NYC@NeufeldLegal.com or telephone at 646-681-4491.
* Our law firm is involved in the legal side of the purchase (or leasing) of high-end products including, but not limited to, private jets / helicopters, luxury yachts, art work, and vacation properties (emphasizing Canadian real estate).
For the global merger and acquisition legal needs of European, Asian / Chinese, Middle Eastern, South American and Canadian businesses requiring experienced legal representation to transact business with New York City based companies. Since with effective legal representation, that understands how to optimize the profitability that can be realized through multi-national mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, partnerships and joint ventures, your engagement of a New York based corporate partner will be that much more successful. Attorney Advertising. Prior Results do not guarantee a similar outcome. Contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship. We are only admitted to practice in specific jurisdictions and conduct all legal work and communications exclusively in English. Client's Rights. Client's Responsibilities. Legal Statement. © 2013.